March is Member Month at IABC!
It’s the perfect time to be an IABC VIP. Check out these great incentives for new, renewing and referring members for this month:
- 10 per cent discount on international dues for new and renewing members, and IABC will waive the US$40 application fee.
- Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered to win a VIP World Conference prize package, including registration, hotel, car service and more.
- Members who refer new members to join IABC will be entered to win a US$500 Visa gift card for every new or lapsed/reinstated member who lists them as a referral source.
IABC London is a community committed to investing in our members’ future, supporting career growth and elevating our profession. Our over 150 members from London and surrounding area represent a diverse range of professional experience, educational background, and fields of expertise.
The larger IABC London network is made up of over 500 communication and creative professionals from corporations, entrepreneurial agencies, nonprofit organizations, public institutions and more. Worldwide, IABC represents over 16,000 members who identify, share and apply the world’s best communication practices.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO JOIN IABC
- Build and accelerate your career.
- Connect with like-minded professionals while engaging in a community.
- Learn and grow with innovative content.
- Tap into industry-specific resources and connect with thought leaders at the local, regional and international levels.
- Earn recognition in your field through award programs that recognize excellence in strategic business communication.
AS AN IABC LONDON MEMBER, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Special member pricing on IABC professional development events and awards programs.
- Exclusive invitation to complimentary members-only events.
- Connect monthly e-newsletter covering chapter news, the latest industry trends and member profiles.
- Advanced email notification of job postings in London and surrounding areas.
- Entry into an exclusive peer group across Southwestern Ontario, Canada and the world, promoting life-long business and personal connections.
- Recognition as a leader committed to advancing best practices in your industry.
- Improved profile and reputation to your leadership and key stakeholders.
- Access to global resources for IABC members, such as peer-reviewed research, free members-only webinars and The IABC Job Centre.
- Association with an international organization that adheres to a code of ethical standards.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
All memberships are processed through IABC’s world headquarters. During the process, you will have the option to select “IABC/London” as your “Chapter Selection.” By selecting the links below, you will be taken to IABC’s main website.
- Join IABC
- Member login for membership renewals
- Update your account information (log in required)
- Retrieve your password (log in required)
IABC memberships are annual. The regular cost of a professional membership with IABC London is $314.00. A $40 application fee applies to new and lapsed members. During the month of March 2017, you’ll receive a 10 percent discount and pay no application fee!
Student and Student Transition memberships are also available at a reduced rate.
For questions about IABC London, contact the Chapter’s Membership Director.
- About IABC
- Why join – what membership provides
- Types of membership
- Membership dues
- Membership payment plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
Meet some of IABC London’s members, each contributing to the area’s vibrant communications and
- Anthea Rowe
- Mary-Ellen Willard
- Adina Chirita
- Sara Steers
- Tommasina Conte – The challenge of knowing you can never know it all
- Dorothy Downs – Social media is endlessly fascinating
- Connie Spuria – Who to engage, how and when
- Carrie Dudley-Tatsu – Take time to mentor and be mentored
- Nicole Laidler – The accidental communicator
- Scott May – Influencing behaviour and achieving results through strategic communication
- Shannon Sasseville – Utilize resources IABC membership offers
- Tristan Joseph – Learning is not limited to the classroom
- Elaine Gamble
- Laura Weedling – Networking, networking, networking