Kattie is a Director of Strategic Communications for a public affairs agency in London. She graduated from Western University with an Honors Specialization in English Language and Literature and a Public Relations Diploma from Western Continuing Studies. Since graduating in 2017, she has been politically active in London, working on various campaigns in the City. Kattie’s passion for communications and public relations stems from the desire to make lasting change in our community.
- Organize monthly IABC London Executive Board meetings.
- Take minutes, track attendance for board meetings.
- Contact directors in advance to notify them of the date and time of upcoming meetings.
- Send agenda, previous month’s minutes and dashboard to directors prior to meetings.
- Collect and incorporate feedback for the minutes and integrate each portfolio’s additions to the dashboard.
- Gain approval for the previous month’s minutes at every Executive Board meeting.
- Working with the President, plan and execute the chapter’s Annual General Meeting in June.