Sonia Hota is Internal Communications Specialist -Portfolio Manager at GoodLife Fitness, and is concurrently completing the Public Relations and Corporate Communications program at Fanshawe College. She has a former career as a librarian, and is a CanfitPro-certified Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Training Specialist.
- Organize monthly IABC London Executive Board meetings.
- Take minutes, track attendance for board meetings.
- Contact directors in advance to notify them of the date and time of upcoming meetings.
- Send agenda, previous month’s minutes and dashboard to directors prior to meetings.
- Collect and incorporate feedback for the minutes and integrate each portfolio’s additions to the dashboard.
- Gain approval for the previous month’s minutes at every Executive Board meeting.
- Working with the President, plan and execute the chapter’s Annual General Meeting in June.