Robert is an award-winning health sciences communicator with experience in strategic communications planning, event management, media relations, web and social media strategy and multimedia production.
With a passion for organizations that improve lives, Robert is currently working as a Communications Consultant at Lawson Health Research Institute.
- Plan and manage the promotion, judging and distribution of the annual Virtuoso Awards, Outstanding Communicator Award and IABC London Education Award.
- Work with Sponsorship Director to confirm sponsorship of the student awards.
- Work with the Communications Director and related liaisons to promote the awards and encourage submissions.
- Develop call for entries and manage the award submission process.
- Recruit volunteers for Judging panels; organize applicable Judging events.
- Develop annual “How to Apply” marketing tactics, e.g. workshop, video.
- Work with Student Liaisons to secure student award applicants.
- Recruit and manage volunteers to help promote and execute the awards program