Rochelle ten Haaf
With more than 12 years of experience in both Canada and the UK, Rochelle ten Haaf is passionate about working in the non-profit sector.
She has helped countless charities turn consideration into action through the power of marketing and communications and currently works at St. Joseph’s Hospice.
- Work with board to determine sponsorship needs and develop a realistic annual budget.
- Develop a master sponsorship plan that includes sponsorship goals, monetary and in-kind needs, amounts and /or services and companies to approach.
- Create scalable proposals to ensure best content/audience fit for prospects.
- Develop a communication plan and supporting materials to relay available sponsorship opportunities to members and local companies.
- Develop signed agreements for every sponsor (in-kind and monetary) that outlines the relationship, payment due date, benefits and cancellation terms.
- Develop a tracking system to ensure that all contract deliverables are timely and complete.
- Prepare monthly portfolio report, to be presented at IABC London board meetings.
- Meet with potential partners and pitch sponsorship opportunities.
- Train successor and oversee Sponsorship Liaison.