Adina believes life is about aiming high and making an impact. A talented communications professional, with an extensive background in traditional and social media, Adina is at present the Manager of Digital Media of the London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS® – one of the fifteen big real estate boards in Canada.
A long-time member of IABC, Adina has previously volunteered for its London Chapter as a Communications Liaison and Director of Finance.
In 2011 she won an Award of Merit for Communication from IABC International as part of IABC London’s Communications Team.
More recently, in June 2016, she earned a certification in Social Media Marketing from Hootsuite.
- Implement activities to welcome new and renewing members, in collaboration with the President.
- Support a high level of customer service, ensuring member inquiries are acknowledged and addressed in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives to attract and retain members. Include support of “Membership Months” and other promotional activities offered through IABC internationally
- In collaboration with other portfolios, marketing and promotional activities targeted to potential and existing members
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives for member outreach and engagement
- Implement activities to acknowledge ongoing and long-term members, including member anniversaries.
- Promote member value and benefits.
- Maintain and report membership information and trends to the Board.
- Prepare and adhere to annual budget for membership activities.
- Monitor, survey and represent the members’ needs to the Board.
- Support board members in engaging chapter members and acting as membership
- champions in the community.
- Prepare monthly portfolio report, to be presented at IABC London board meetings
- Train successor to this role