Cassie is a proud graduate of Western University, with both a degree and a diploma under her belt. Currently working as a Senior Communications Specialist at Great-West Life, Cassie is passionate about sharing client stories and connecting with key audiences in countless creative ways.
- Ensure members receive accurate information about chapter and IABC news and events
- Develop and monitor an annual Editorial Calendar for chapter communications
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all media and marketing channels
- Prepare media releases to promote upcoming events
- Assist in communicating upcoming activities and events to members
- Nurture relationships with local media and explore opportunities to provide articles, expertise where appropriate
- Arrange interviews and speaking engagements for chapter leaders with interested groups
- Maintain media contact list and accurate records of activities
- Develop vendors’ directory (including paid advertising)
- Prepare annual budget for communication activities
- Work closely with chapter portfolios to gain web content, articles, etc. for IABC London communications, and with chapter administrator on email distribution.
- Prepare monthly portfolio report, to be presented at IABC London board meetings
- Train successor and oversee Communication Liaisons (~5 volunteers)