Director, Virtuoso Celebration
Kattie is a Director of Strategic Communications for a public affairs agency in London. She graduated from Western University with an Honors Specialization in English Language and Literature and a Public Relations Diploma from Western Continuing Studies. Since graduating in 2017, she has been politically active in London, working on various campaigns in the City. Kattie’s passion for communications and public relations stems from the desire to make lasting change in our community.
- Oversee the planning, branding and execution of the annual awards gala.
- Recruit and manage a volunteer committee to promote and execute the event.
- Work with the Sponsorship Director to secure in-kind and cash sponsorship for the event.
- Assign and delegate event roles and duties to event committee members, including communications, media relations, social media and sponsorship/
- Coordinate gala-related communications with Director, Communications and appropriate liaisons