Jordan is an engaged, community focused professional with over fifteen years of administrative and IT experience in non-profit and social services, specifically the employment and health care sectors. A proud alumnus of Thorneloe University at Laurentian (B.Th), Jordan is passionate about meaningful and authentic communication, and strives to continuously contribute to affecting positive change and growth throughout his personal, professional and community life.
- Maintain the member database, including active members on the IABC London email distribution list.
- Create Chapter events in Eventbrite. Monitor event registrations for correct payments, and provide regular updates on registrations to Professional Development.
- Coordinate distribution of all broadcast emails to IABC London distribution list.
- Maintain email accounts and passwords for board roles and website logins and passwords for IABC assets such as the website, Virtuoso website, event registration platforms, Flickr account, etc.
- Monitor and respond to the General Inquiries email account for IABC London.
- Daily monitoring and active engagement in the administration of IABC London’s social media channels,in partnership with the Communication Director.
- Support the President and the Executive Committee in chapter administration such as coordinating board meetings, sending board correspondence, and maintaining accurate contact lists for Board members.