Richelle Lowry is the Organizational Effectiveness Manager for GoodLife Fitness. She has progressed in her Communications role with the Company over the last eight years. Prior to that, she was completing her undergrad in the Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies program at Western University and then her post-grad diploma in Corporate Communications at Seneca College. She specializes in strategic communications for internal audiences, event planning and employee retention and recognition programs.
- Ensure members receive accurate information about chapter and IABC news and events
- Develop and monitor an annual Editorial Calendar for chapter communications
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all media and marketing channels
- Prepare media releases to promote upcoming events
- Assist in communicating upcoming activities and events to members
- Nurture relationships with local media and explore opportunities to provide articles, expertise where appropriate
- Arrange interviews and speaking engagements for chapter leaders with interested groups
- Maintain media contact list and accurate records of activities
- Develop vendors’ directory (including paid advertising)
- Prepare annual budget for communication activities
- Work closely with chapter portfolios to gain web content, articles, etc. for IABC London communications, and with chapter administrator on email distribution.
- Prepare monthly portfolio report, to be presented at IABC London board meetings
- Train successor and oversee Communication Liaisons (~5 volunteers)