- DATE AND TIME: Thursday, October 21, 2021, from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- FORMAT: Online Zoom event
- TICKETS: Register today! ($10 for members and students | $15 for non-members )
One of the biggest challenges we face as communicators is how to make our messaging stand out. Human attention spans are shrinking while the amount of information thrown at us is increasing. So, how can you make your communication game less boring and more exciting? Kieran Flanagan is coming all the way from Australia to tell you!
For more than twenty years, Kieran has helped people from all over the world make their communication more engaging. Kieran has worked with brands like Unilever and Bayer, the United Nations, large governments, and multinational tech giants. She is an IABC World Conference speaker and has worked as the strategic and creative force behind the most successful new product launch in Australian history!
Join Kieran for an hour of inspiration and fun as she teaches us how to become more creative communicators on Thursday, October 21st from 4 pm to 5 pm. She will share with you some of her tools and tips to lose the ‘boring’ and have your comms cut-through. You’ll laugh, you’ll learn, and you’ll leave inspired to make messages that matter.
The Zoom link will be emailed to you prior to the event.
About Kieran Flanagan:
- Professional services firms, training future leaders and facilitating transformation projects.
- The UN and Singapore Government in Asia, developing strategies to fight human trafficking in Asia.
- Unilever, Bayer and the NSW and Australian Governments, running innovation and issue hacking workshops.
- Multinational tech giants, facilitating cultural change and collaboration programs.
Contacts & Social media: