Elevate your communications campaign: How to create a winning strategy
- DATE AND TIME: February 25, 2021 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- FORMAT: Virtual Zoom event (Presentations followed by a Q&A session)
- TICKETS: Register today (FREE for members and students | $10 for non-members)
How can you take your strategy to the next level? What does it take to prepare an award-winning communications campaign?
Join us for a virtual session with Laurie Lashbrook (Director, Communications, Ivey Business School at Western University) and Julia Oosterman (Chief, Communications & Public Affairs, Bluewater Health) – the 2020 recipients of IABC London’s Best of the Best Virtuoso Awards. Laurie and Julia will also be joined by Tristan Joseph, Senior Strategist and Account Executive at RedRhino Inc. Laurie, Julia, and Tristan will walk us through the strategies, successes, and challenges behind their award-winning campaigns. :
- New Canvas of Life (Lashbrook Marketing and Public Relations): This pro-bono communications strategy was developed and executed by Lashbrook to transform a fundraising event supporting London Health Sciences Centre’s (LHSC) Multi-Organ Transplant Program. Lashbrook’s strategic and passion-driven marketing plan successfully positioned New Canvas of Life for long-term success by attracting 450 attendees, achieving a paid social media reach of 25,000, achieving coverage in all major local media, raising over $95,000 and, invaluably, cultivating a community of new supporters.
- Cheyenne’s Story (Bluewater Health): Aligned to Bluewater Health’s larger patient storytelling strategy, this video features the powerful story of a mental health and addictions patient named Cheyenne, celebrating her strength and recovery. The video has been incredibly successful, surpassing all targets set by the team. It has more than 77,500 views and 9,300 engagements on Facebook alone. Most importantly, the video is true to Cheyenne’s story and raises awareness of local supports available to those with mental health and addictions needs.
Laurie, Julia, and Tristan will each present on their campaigns while providing tips for developing your own award-winning strategies. They will also share advice for preparing award submissions and giving evaluators the information they need to award your work. Following their presentations, they will answer all of your burning questions about their campaigns and approaches to award submissions.Register now!
Registration closes February 24th at 5 p.m. The webinar link will be emailed to you prior to the event.