IABC London’s Board announced in October that we are taking a purposeful pause on our project-based Virtuoso Awards so that we can listen to you and improve the recognition opportunities that our chapter offers. We want to deliver a program that reflects your needs, and this involves careful listening.
The ad-hoc committee (see our friendly faces below!) met for its first meeting on November 13 to chart the course for this listening process.
Who are we?
- Robert DeLaet, Lawson Health Research Institute – co-chair
- Julia Oosterman, Bluewater Health – co-chair
- Andrew Kaszowski, London Heath Sciences Centre – IABC Chapter President
- Marek Kubow, London Health Sciences Centre – IABC Chapter President-Elect
- Tori Laird, London Health Sciences Centre
- Laurie Lashbrook, Lashbrook Marketing & Public Relations
- Gary Lintern, Tenzing Communications
- Keith Marnoch, Western University
- Patti McKague, City of London
- Liisa Sheldrick, 3M
- Jacqueline Sullivan, St. Joseph’s Health Care London
- Kelly Ziegner, United Way Elgin Middlesex
To listen to IABC London’s audience, gather input and data, and make recommendations to the IABC London Board about the future direction of local project-based awards.
How Will We Listen to You?
Starting in early 2019, we will hold virtual, group and one-on-one feedback sessions with you, our audience. At any time, please feel welcome to email our Director, Awards, Robert DeLaet, with your questions/input/suggestions. We look forward to learning from you during this input process!
We promise to update you regularly on our process and findings. Stay tuned.