Now this is a story all about why you should come out the fourth of June, and I’d like take a minute, just sit right there … wait, did you just find yourself humming the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song?
If you, like us, quite enjoy a bit of quality 90s programming, we’re certain you’ll also enjoy reminiscing about the era that brought us cultural icons like Carlton and uncle Phil at the 2015 Virtuoso Awards Gala. Here are the top five reasons you don’t want to miss this year’s Virtuoso awards.
- Work the room – The gala is THE night to network with the cream of the creative crop. You never know who you’ll meet or what doors you might help each other open.
- Bust a move 90s style – Fancy a little *NSYNC, Spice Girls, Oasis? Our DJ will be spinning the top hits from 1995 and beyond all night. Bring your A game to the dance floor.
- Flashback photo-op – We all made some questionable fashion decisions in the 90s. Relive the glamour – from the bedazzler to bike shorts – at our photo booth.
- Tasty treats and (a free drink too!) – Enjoy a variety of gourmet appetizers – hello “Diner and Drive-in” mini burgers – at our marché stations. Your first drink is on us.
- Check out top notch creative in our award winner showcase. Brace yourself; these campaigns are hotter than Jason Priestley.
When: Thursday, June 4, 2015 – Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Where: Mercato, Brescia University College. View Map.