The IABC Canada East Region has available for use by one of its members an IABC World Conference 2016 Registration. This has an approximate value of $1,540 USD, and is for “standard conference registration” on June 5 – 8, 2016 in New Orleans. Please note, it does not include: transportation/airfare; accommodation; pre-conference sessions; Excellence Awards (Gold Quill) Gala; IABC Foundation luncheon. This cannot be applied retroactively to an already paid conference registration.
To be eligible, the candidate must be a CER region member in good standing and complete the following submission requirements:
- Craft a brief paragraph to finish the following statement: The three reasons I’d like to be part of World Conference…
- Your statement should be no longer than 100 words
- Email your completed statement to IABCCERViceChair@gmail.com, using subject line “My three reasons”
- Include your name and the name of the chapter you belong to
- All entries must be submitted by end of day Friday, May 6 (no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT)
A panel will review all the submissions and do a random draw from the three most compelling statements to determine the sole recipient. Only the member whose submission is selected will be contacted; winner will be notified via email on Wednesday, May 11.