QUALITIES OF A GOOD MENTEE
- Open to feedback and making changes
- Respectful of other points of view
- Curious – isn’t afraid to ask questions
- Proactive – takes initiative
- Courteous and considerate of other’s time
- Committed to their goals
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL MENTEES
- Apply the skills you learn with your mentor- don’t expect your mentor to do your work
- Ask questions to learn, improve and grow
- Don’t be afraid to disagree- you can learn from different viewpoints
- Be open to feedback
- Be clear about your needs: what are you hoping to accomplish?
- Respect your mentor: be prepared, punctual and mindful of your mentor’s time
- Be committed to your mentorship goals
HOW TO BECOME A MENTEE
Anyone interested in becoming a mentee will have to complete our Mentee Application Form. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is: Monday, December 2nd, 2019.
Questions? Email email@example.com