Welcome to IABC London!
Since 1979, IABC London has been connecting members to ideas, job opportunities, and people, through professional learning and a generous culture of sharing. We are a community committed to investing in our members’ future, supporting career growth and elevating our profession. Our over 150 members from London and area represent a diverse range of professional experience, educational background and fields of expertise.
The larger IABC London network is made up of over 500 communication and creative professionals from corporations, entrepreneurial agencies, non-profit organizations, public institutions and more. Worldwide, IABC represents over 16,000 members who identify, share and apply the world’s best communication practices.Become a Member > Join IABC!
Why join IABC London
Whether you’re a corporate communicator, independent consultant, academic or student, IABC London has the resources, connections and learning opportunities you need to build and accelerate your career.
Andrew’s IABC London Story:
Join us as Professional Member
As a Professional Member, you will have the ability to:
- Join a community of like-minded communication professionals around the London area
- Accelerate your career by networking and learning from top experts
- Stay informed about emerging trends and best practices
- Gain recognition in your field through award programs that recognize excellence in strategic business communication
Download our Professional Membership flyer:
Join IABC London with your co-workers as Corporate Members
Corporate packages offer discounts and additional benefits to five or more employees from the same company.
Are you a post-secondary student?
Tap into our network of global members to help you transition from school to professional life. Find out what it really means to enter the world of marketing, public relations, corporate communications, advertising, human resources, external communications, government relations and more!
Download our Student Membership flyer:
What you get with IABC London Membership:
As an IABC London member, you’ll receive:
- Special member pricing on IABC professional development events and awards programs
- Exclusive invitation to members-only events
- A monthly e-newsletter, “Connect” covering chapter news and the latest industry trends
- Early email notifications of job postingsin London and surrounding areas
- Entry into an exclusive peer group across Southwestern Ontario, Canada and the world, promoting life-long business and personal connections
- Recognition as a leader committed to advancing best practices in your industry
- Improved profile and reputation to your leadership and key stakeholders
- Access to global resourcesfor IABC members, such as peer-reviewed research, free members-only webinars and The IABC Job Centre
- Association with an international organization that adheres to a code of ethical standards
Become a Member today!
New membership applications are processed through IABC’s world headquarters. During the process, make sure to select “IABC/London” as your “Chapter Selection.”Become a Member > Join IABC!
Need to update your information? Click on the links below.
You can renew your membership by one of the following options:
- Member login for membership renewals
- Submit a printed Membership Application formwith payment
- Contact the international Member Relations team at 1-800-776-4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IABC memberships are annual. Here are a few links to more information about IABC’s membership types and fees:
For questions about IABC London, contact the Chapter’s Membership Director.