IABC London is a community committed to investing in our members’ future, supporting career growth and elevating our profession. Our over 150 members from London and surrounding area represent a diverse range of professional experience, educational background, and fields of expertise.
The larger IABC London network is made up of over 500 communication and creative professionals from corporations, entrepreneurial agencies, nonprofit organizations, public institutions and more. Worldwide, IABC represents over 16,000 members who identify, share and apply the world’s best communication practices.
THE VALUE OF IABC LONDON MEMBERSHIP
Our members explain the way that IABC London Membership is of value to their professional and personal development:
TOP FIVE REASONS TO JOIN IABC
- Build and accelerate your career.
- Connect with like-minded professionals while engaging in a community.
- Learn and grow with innovative content.
- Tap into industry-specific resources and connect with thought leaders at the local, regional and international levels.
- Earn recognition in your field through award programs that recognize excellence in strategic business communication.
AS AN IABC LONDON MEMBER, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Special member pricing on IABC professional development events and awards programs.
- Exclusive invitation to complimentary members-only events.
- Connect monthly e-newsletter covering chapter news, the latest industry trends and member profiles.
- Advanced email notification of job postings in London and surrounding areas.
- Entry into an exclusive peer group across Southwestern Ontario, Canada and the world, promoting life-long business and personal connections.
- Recognition as a leader committed to advancing best practices in your industry.
- Improved profile and reputation to your leadership and key stakeholders.
- Access to global resources for IABC members, such as peer-reviewed research, free members-only webinars and The IABC Job Centre.
- Association with an international organization that adheres to a code of ethical standards.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
All memberships are processed through IABC’s world headquarters. During the process, you will have the option to select “IABC/London” as your “Chapter Selection.” By selecting the links below, you will be taken to IABC’s main website.
- Join IABC
- Member login for membership renewals
- Update your account information (log in required)
- Retrieve your password (log in required)
IABC memberships are annual. Here are a few links to more information about IABC’s membership types and fees:
For questions about IABC London, contact the Chapter’s Membership Director.
- About IABC
- Why join – what membership provides
- Types of membership
- Membership dues
- Membership payment plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
Meet some of IABC London’s members, each contributing to the area’s vibrant communications and
- Anthea Rowe
- Mary-Ellen Willard
- Adina Chirita
- Sara Steers
- Tommasina Conte – The challenge of knowing you can never know it all
- Dorothy Downs – Social media is endlessly fascinating
- Connie Spuria – Who to engage, how and when
- Carrie Dudley-Tatsu – Take time to mentor and be mentored
- Nicole Laidler – The accidental communicator
- Scott May – Influencing behaviour and achieving results through strategic communication
- Shannon Sasseville – Utilize resources IABC membership offers
- Tristan Joseph – Learning is not limited to the classroom
- Elaine Gamble
- Laura Weedling – Networking, networking, networking