Welcome to IABC London!
Since 1979, IABC London has been connecting members to ideas, job opportunities, and people, through professional learning and a generous culture of sharing. We are a community committed to investing in our members’ future, supporting career growth and elevating our profession. Our over 150 members from London and area represent a diverse range of professional experience, educational background and fields of expertise.
The larger IABC London network is made up of over 500 communication and creative professionals from corporations, entrepreneurial agencies, non-profit organizations, public institutions and more. Worldwide, IABC represents over 16,000 members who identify, share and apply the world’s best communication practices.Become a Member > Join IABC!
Why join IABC London
Whether you’re a corporate communicator, independent consultant, academic or student, IABC London has the resources, connections and learning opportunities you need to build and accelerate your career. More on why to join IABC
Andrew’s IABC London Story:
What you get with IABC London Membership:
As an IABC London member, you’ll receive:
- Special member pricing on IABC professional development events and awards programs
- Exclusive invitation to members-only events
- Opportunity to participate in our Mentorship program
- A monthly e-newsletter, “Connect” covering chapter news and the latest industry trends
- Early email notifications of job postings in London and surrounding areas
- Entry into an exclusive peer group across Southwestern Ontario, Canada and the world, promoting life-long business and personal connections
- Recognition as a leader committed to advancing best practices in your industry
- Improved profile and reputation to your leadership and key stakeholders
- Access to global resources for IABC members, such as peer-reviewed research, free members-only webinars and The IABC Job Centre
- Association with an international organization that adheres to a code of ethical standards
Ways to Join!Professional and Student Memberships Corporate Memberships
Become a Member today!
IABC memberships are annual. Here are a few links to more information about IABC’s membership types and fees:
- Types of membership
- Membership dues
- Membership payment plan
- Membership for Students
- Corporate Membership Packages
New membership applications are processed through IABC’s world headquarters. During the process, make sure to select “IABC/London” as your “Chapter Selection.”Become a Member > Join IABC!
Need to update your information? Click on the links below.
You can renew your membership by one of the following options:
- Member login for membership renewals
- Submit a printed Membership Application form with payment
- Contact the international Member Relations team at 1-800-776-4222 or email@example.com.