Passionate about food and concerned about Canada’s food supply and food security?
We are seeking junior, intermediate and senior graphic designers to work remotely in collaboration with our storytellers and digital team to help us get the word out about pandemic-related challenges to Canada’s food supply and food security.
Farmwork to Feed Canada (F2FC) (www.farmworktofeedcanada.ca) is a volunteer effort by Canadian communications, public relations and marketing professionals. We collaborate with the agriculture and agri-business sector and offer farmers, farm groups and the food industry communications expertise and a forum to foster greater public awareness on key issues related Canada’s food supply and food security.
Through this initiative, we are also assisting junior practitioners, who missed out on intern positions as a result of the pandemic, to gain real-world experience, expand their portfolios, and benefit from working with and learning from seasoned professionals who are willing to act as mentors and references.
Opportunity – Volunteer Graphic Designers
Farmwork to Feed Canada is currently seeking junior, intermediate and senior Graphic Designers for our Digital Team which is made up of talented individuals from across Canada.
Our graphic designers create graphics for the F2FC website, blog posts and social media posts.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications. NOTE: Must have own software / graphic design programs.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as in partnership with other volunteers
Level of Commitment
- Remote work, home-based, 3-4 hours / week
- Participation in a weekly team call required
Consider sharing this position with a colleague, and if you apply, kindly let the employer know you found it listed on London.iabc.com!