REPORTS TO: Manager, Social Media and PR
SALARY RANGE: $50,000
TMD – STRATEGY. CREATIVE. PERFORMANCE.
Connect brands with people. Change Lives. Bring brands to life… and life to brands.
Ask the tough questions. Have the courage to challenge good-enough.
Do what is right. Always.
Lead with strategy. Be agile. Find solutions.
Be great people. Be proud of what we do. Come together. Celebrate. Care for each other.
Be the catalyst for what comes next.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with the Manager, Social Media and
Public Relations to help execute the social media strategy for TMD and its clients’ brands.
This role will be responsible for the monitoring, reporting, and analysis of social media
performance while aiding in the deployment of social media posts. This role requires
collaboration with multiple teams within the organization and may be required to deliver
presentations to clients.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• A highly collaborative subject matter expert who can pivot through different social
media platforms effectively
• A highly motivated individual with previous social media experience and a strong
passion for content strategy who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Proven understanding of social media best practices with a pulse on what’s trending
in social media and the overall digital space
• A solid working knowledge of the fundamentals of marketing
• You are a developed multitasker who can run with multiple projects at a time
• An innate ability to apply critical thinking skills to complex client situations
• Experienced presenter to a variety of internal and external customers
• An analytical mind with a strength in relaying the story the analysis is telling
• Fullscope understanding of individual social media platforms including administration
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and take pride in owning your work
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of social media efforts to maximize results
and make recommendations for future campaigns.
• Social media community management (responding/engaging as the client company
publicly) and building social media listening queries to monitor brand mentions and
• Ability to present reports to clients, clearly articulating and interpreting the information
• Work with social media tools, i.e. Falcon (or similar), Unmetric, Google Analytics, etc. and
within the respective platforms to extract key metrics
• Execution of social media activities (i.e. tweeting, posting, sharing, engaging, increasing
reach, online reviews)
• Use your in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn etc.) and how users engage with
each to deliver best-in-class experiences
• Work in conjunction with copywriters (account manager) to ensure the voice of the
brands is conveyed consistently across all mediums
• Apply your knowledge of SEO principles including keyword research and implement
social media SEO tactics
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measurement of social media efforts.
• Monitor social networks for potential threats or opportunities in user-generated content
that may negatively affect clients’ business
• Work with client services team to help develop monthly content calendars that meet
the objectives of the defined content pillars
• Conduct social media audits for new and existing clients, evaluating the channel’s
following, content, and engagement to develop key insights and recommendations for
social media strategies.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest social media trends to provide manager and internal
teams with suggestions for improvement.
• Act as editor/overseer of social media content for accuracy
• Understand overall aspects of the clients’ businesses and the full service offering of their
company to better understand key business objectives
THE EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Relevant Post-Secondary Education in Marketing
• 1+years of successful Marketing experience in an agency environment.
• Thorough knowledge of social media and email platforms/metrics and general
• Excellent computer skills (particularly Excel, Word, Internet and PowerPoint along with
other design, project management and operations software);
• A high attention to detail; ensuring consistent quality of work.
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or adaptable in a changing work
environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to complete assignments and tight timelines
We’ve been around since 1995, connecting brands with people through strategic
planning, engagements, design, and execution. We’re more than your average marketing
agency, we’re a business partner who brings an integrated brand, marketing and
communications approach to every partnership that we establish.
Our team comes from diverse backgrounds, with a unique blend of skillsets providing
our clients with best-in-class expertise and service. With a newly renovated, open concept
office located in downtown London, our team has ample workspace and collaborative
meeting areas to bring ideas to life, meet with clients and socialize with each other
(because it’s all about balance).
We share a rich culture of personal, professional and community growth, as well as
enjoying great benefits and flexible work opportunities to support a healthy and happy
We believe everyone’s opinion matters and has value. It’s critical that we hear all
challenges and consider all opinions so we can be partners in solving them.
We always take the time to understand, research, ideate and plan so we can create
unique, effective solutions that drive results.
Our 10th Voice Principle ensures we ask the hard questions and dig into ‘the why’
without reprimand, prejudice or bias.
We do what we say we’re going to do. And we expect you to hold us accountable
because we’ll do the same for you.
Results don’t happen by chance. They are earned, measured, and should be pursued
deliberately and with purpose. We facilitate growth in our people, clients, and
communities – performance will deliver growth.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward responses to email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your application.
Only those being considered will receive a response