Northern delivers omni-channel commerce solutions, designed and developed with the best open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated SEO & Content Marketing Specialist to join our London team. In this role, you will;
- Further our clients’ online reach using data-driven, organic Search Engine Optimization tactics.
- Strategize, plan, and execute engaging content that aligns with our clients’ online goals, and monitor its impact using targeted KPIs.
- Apply a strong understanding of web analytics tools to digital marketing campaigns. Stay in the know of the latest and most advanced digital trends and eCommerce marketing tactics.
- Make usability and conversion optimization recommendations.
- Be a valuable part of website launch projects from the planning stage through to launch.
- Strong Understanding of Search Engine Optimization & Content Marketing
- Ability to Analyze Data & Provide Recommendations
- Written & Communication Skills
- Google Analytics Certified
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress & CSS
- Awesome Excel Skills
Education & Experience Required
- 1-3 years’ working on successful SEO campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for digital marketing.
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.