Cushman & Wakefield Southwestern Ontario is an independently owned and operated corporation and one of the leading full-service providers specializing in commercial real estate in Southwestern Ontario. Our suite of service includes office, retail, industrial, warehouse, mixed use and multi-residential sales and leasing, investment analysis and sales and landlord/tenant representation. Over the years, we have developed a strong reputation based on integrity and product knowledge. We are continually committed to fostering long-term client relationships and providing the best real estate experience.
We are seeking a motivated, self-starting and creative individual with a passion for creating marketing content. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing professional, timely and responsive marketing support to the brokers and agents of Cushman & Wakefield Southwestern Ontario. The key duties of this position include creating marketing and advertising materials for commercial property listings, managing the company website and various social media platforms.
- University Degree or College Diploma preferred
- 2-5 years marketing experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop Elements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task and maintain an organized and effective personal work environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to maintain a positive, outgoing attitude with a genuine customer service orientation
- Competency to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
- Creating various marketing materials, including brochures, print ads and digital ads
- Assist agents/brokers in the creation of larger reports, including Marketing Proposals, Comparative Marketing Analysis’ and Broker Opinion of Values
- Posting and maintaining property listings onto company website
- Creating and running email campaigns
- Creating and maintaining various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
A competitive wage will be offered to the right candidate. This position has the potential to be part or full-time, approximately 25-35 hours per week. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Jessica Huysmans at firstname.lastname@example.org