Northern delivers Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions, designed and developed with the latest open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
Our employees are challenged to uphold the highest standards and together we strive to exceed all expectations. We are currently seeking a Marketing Account Manager who will complement our passion for advertising, technology and performance-based results.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Marketing Account Manager with a proven track record of executing, monitoring and optimizing a variety of digital marketing projects.
The Marketing Account Manager is accountable for ensuring client accounts are managed efficiently and produce outcomes that contribute to Northern’s overarching business goals. Extensive knowledge of eCommerce platforms and digital marketing across a variety of platforms will best support the incumbent in their role. The Marketing Account Manager is also responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our portfolio of clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact with your clients, keeping them informed through clear and consistent communication via email, phone, meetings, etc.
- Nurture client relationships in order to increase client satisfaction through good rapport building.
- Present proposals in meetings with clients, in order to acquire new business and increase business through existing accounts.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders and clients on project status; and assess current or future client needs and priorities.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and relay appropriate information to the applicable members of the leadership team.
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- Undergraduate University Degree or College Diploma in a related field (eg. Business, Marketing, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the marketing industry.
- Experience in account management related to digital marketing is an asset.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in supervisory roles and leadership.
- Proven ability to apply creativity, innovation and resourcefulness to daily work.
- Understanding of various Digital Marketing tactics (eg. SEO, PPC, Social, Email, etc.).
- Knowledge of business concepts (eg. Sales funnels, ROI, Seasonality, etc.).
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms with specific knowledge of Magento and Shopify considered an asset.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work strategically, tactically, and operationally, independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating, consensus building, time management, conflict resolution, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and adapt to growth and change.
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal colleagues and external clients at all levels of management.
- Detailed knowledge of Word, Excel, and various Google applications.
At Northern, we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.