REPORTS TO: VP, Strategy and Client Service
SALARY RANGE: $TBD
TMD – STRATEGY. CREATIVE. PERFORMANCE.
Connect brands with people. Change Lives. Bring brands to life… and life to brands.
Ask the tough questions. Have the courage to challenge good-enough.
Do what is right. Always.
Lead with strategy. Be agile. Find solutions.
Be great people. Be proud of what we do. Come together. Celebrate. Care for each other.
Be the catalyst for what comes next.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Manager, Strategy and Client Service is more than an account manager. They
are responsible for managing client relationships, setting strategy and acting as the
primary point of contact for each assigned account. Additionally, this role is responsible
for strategically managing every project that engages the account including building
strategy, initiating work, facilitate reviews and approvals, engaging subject matter
experts, and provide status updates to the client until each project reaches completion.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• As a marketer you are effective in interpreting client needs, understanding the issues
and developing a set of strategic solutions
• A master facilitator you confidently bring cross functional teams and subject matter
experts together to remain on task
• You may not be the target audience for your client(s) but you understand how to think
like them and serve their needs
• Planning and scheduling are key skills that you put to effective use planning
marketing calendars, content creation and copywriting
• You can’t be afraid to ask questions and speak up when you are not sure
• Never a ‘know it all’ and able to ask subject matter experts for help
• You are likeable by peers, vendors, and clients
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Manage client relationships and act as primary point of contact for each assigned
• Create strategical and tactical solutions that deliver on clients’ business objectives
• Lead all client-facing meetings (in-person and virtual) from eliciting initial needs
to project status and presenting additional opportunities
• Manage time spent on accounts/client budgets against project scopes of work
• Create briefs and workback schedules to ensure teams are on task
• Manage internal and external review/approval process approvals, ensuring client
feedback is communicated to relevant SMEs
• Collaborate regularly with internal SMEs and external partners (i.e. media/PR, printers,
• Create and plan content calendars, support/ideate content creation and copywriting
• Conduct status calls with internal teams to ensure goals and deadlines are being met
• Adhere to TMD project management processes – open/close dockets, Trello
• Prepare and distribute client status reports
• Conduct research as required and stay atop of trends/best practices
• Coach, mentor, and lead account coordinator
THE EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, social media, PR or relevant
• 3-5 years of successful marketing experience in an agency or equivalent marketing
experience in a corporate/business environment
• A high degree of attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to
complete assignments on time and on budget.
• Exceptional communication skills using appropriate and effective tools and techniques
for both one-on-one and group settings
• Experience balancing tight deadlines while maintaining positive working relationships
with all stakeholders
• Skilled people manager with working knowledge of best practices in leading and
motivating a team
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information,
make recommendations, and generate possible solutions
• Self-directed with an ability to work cooperatively with others to create a working
climate that is positive and mutually supportive
• Competent computer skills particularly in MS Office. Knowledge of social media,
and CRM tools, along with Google Analytics, relevant design, project management
is also beneficial
• Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or adaptable in a changing
work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
We’ve been around since 1995, connecting brands with people through strategic
planning, engagements, design, and execution. We’re more than your average marketing
agency, we’re a business partner who brings an integrated brand, marketing and
communications approach to every partnership that we establish.
Our team comes from diverse backgrounds, with a unique blend of skillsets providing
our clients with best-in-class expertise and service. With a newly renovated, open concept
office located in downtown London, our team has ample workspace and collaborative
meeting areas to bring ideas to life, meet with clients and socialize with each other
(because it’s all about balance).
We share a rich culture of personal, professional and community growth, as well as
enjoying great benefits and flexible work opportunities to support a healthy and happy
We believe everyone’s opinion matters and has value. It’s critical that we hear all
challenges and consider all opinions so we can be partners in solving them.
We always take the time to understand, research, ideate and plan so we can create
unique, effective solutions that drive results.
Our 10th Voice Principle ensures we ask the hard questions and dig into ‘the why’
without reprimand, prejudice or bias.
We do what we say we’re going to do. And we expect you to hold us accountable
because we’ll do the same for you.
Results don’t happen by chance. They are earned, measured, and should be pursued
deliberately and with purpose. We facilitate growth in our people, clients, and
communities – performance will deliver growth.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward responses to email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your application.
Only those being considered will receive a response