Talentcor London, has an opportunity for an eCommerce Content Specialist, for our client, a London based multi-national organization considered a leader in the manufacturing sector. This position is a one-year contract.
Please submit resumes in MS Word to Zahra Sherzay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Overview: Reporting to the Social & Content Marketing Manager, the eCommerce Content Specialist will be responsible for creating compelling product content for manufacturer and distributor websites and play a critical role in activating content-to-revenue marketing.
You will source and synthesize complex product information into engaging, relevant content that drives sales. Relentless research acumen, acute attention to detail, and a strong “customer first” mentality are critical in this role.
- Research and compile all relevant technical information and marketing messages related to each product
- Transform product details into rich, high quality content that aligns to business strategy and customer needs
- Ensure content meets all internal governance and external market standards, including trademarking, formatting, corporate brand guidelines, tone-of-voice standards, and SEO
- Execute on key recommendations from cross-functional subject matter experts, including business, content marketing, user experience, search strategy, technical service, and legal/regulatory affairs
- Facilitate content approval process, and implement revisions as required
- Coordinate content translation with external vendors
- Participate in ad hoc special projects as required, and other tasks as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or higher, with 1-2 years of experience in communications, digital marketing, or a related field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with sound editorial judgment and consistent expression of brand voice across multiple product lines and personas
- Proven ability to source, interpret, and assimilate multiple sources of information into consistent, accurate, relevant messaging
- Digital savvy with experience in SEO best practices, including keyword practices, research and analytics
- Acute attention to detail, especially when dealing with large content of similar content.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, excelling in collaborative work environments with quick, competing deadlines
- High comfort level writing and editing in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in eCommerce and B2B markets an asset
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request. We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com regularly to stay up-to-date on new career opportunities.