REPORTS TO: Creative Director
SALARY RANGE: TBD
TMD – STRATEGY. CREATIVE. PERFORMANCE.
Connect brands with people. Change Lives. Bring brands to life… and life to brands.
Ask the tough questions. Have the courage to challenge good-enough.
Do what is right. Always.
Lead with strategy. Be agile. Find solutions.
Be great people. Be proud of what we do. Come together. Celebrate. Care for each other.
Be the catalyst for what comes next.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Digital Designer at TMD works with several different clients from various industries.
They are familiar and comfortable with designing in alignment with each client’s brand
standards and understands that each client has unique needs and considerations. They
are responsible for planning, communicating, and developing compelling online visual
content that will enhance a clients’ brand and complement their in-market campaign
materials across all mediums. Working in a strategic marketing environment, the content
placements will vary and can include social ads, web design, email templates, artwork,
Direction will be provided by the Creative Director, collaboration with the Client Services
team and through project briefs. This role is an opportunity to flex your creative gifts and
think outside the box to deliver solutions that will impress.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• A visionary at heart. You understand the best practices in your field and can effectively
translate client needs to relatable work
• A strong ability to follow direction and work within varying degrees of a vision. You are
capable of creating different versions of a similar product and can confidently speak to
the evolution of the designs
• A need for creativity which drives you to explore new approaches, stay on top of trends
and continuously bring fresh ideas to the table
• You are an effective communicator and able to present ideas both to your internal team
and to clients when required
• Detail oriented. Always a conscientious worker who takes pride in their designs and has
an eagle eye for the particulars.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Design, develop and implement digital content that applies best practices
• Design websites using moodboards and wireframes (low and high-fidelity) through to the
final user interface design
• Provide consultation on UX/UI in designing modern web projects
• Add content, update, modify, and populate websites
• Closely collaborate with Account, Social, Creative and Web teams
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality, on schedule and within allocated time
allowance, while, providing status updates throughout the process
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects and clients within design specifications and
• Work with a wide range of media, graphic design and relevant software
• Attend team and client meetings, and present as needed
• Play an active role in developing design-for-the-web standardizations and high-quality
library of templates & components
• Be an advocate for web/AODA accessibility standards
• Be Creative!
THE EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Post-Secondary Education in Graphic, Interactive Media and/or Digital Design
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position
• Understand the process of digital production and best practices
• Strong understanding of influences and trends across all social platforms
• Experience producing web design and developing effective user interfaces
• Knowledge of print design and production an asset but not required
• A high degree of attention to detail
• Comfortable balancing tight deadlines while maintaining positive working relationships
with all stakeholders
• Be a great communicator, using appropriate tools and techniques
• Assess problems and collaborate with team members to identify causes and find solutions
• Self-directed and able to work cooperatively with peers, clients, vendors and business
partners as needed
• Excellent computer skills, particularly in the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and
familiarity with other software such as Salesforce, Trello and Slack.
• Confidence with development language to participate in discussions about layout
structure, styling, and animations/transitions
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to complete assignments on time
• Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and adaptable in today’s work
environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
• Appetite to mentor peers and to grow the collective creative team
We’ve been around since 1995, connecting brands with people through strategic
planning, engagements, design, and execution. We’re more than your average marketing
agency, we’re a business partner who brings an integrated brand, marketing and
communications approach to every partnership that we establish.
Our team comes from diverse backgrounds, with a unique blend of skillsets providing
our clients with best-in-class expertise and service. With a newly renovated, open concept
office located in downtown London, our team has ample workspace and collaborative
meeting areas to bring ideas to life, meet with clients and socialize with each other
(because it’s all about balance).
We share a rich culture of personal, professional and community growth, as well as
enjoying great benefits and flexible work opportunities to support a healthy and happy
We believe everyone’s opinion matters and has value. It’s critical that we hear all
challenges and consider all opinions so we can be partners in solving them.
We always take the time to understand, research, ideate and plan so we can create
unique, effective solutions that drive results.
Our 10th Voice Principle ensures we ask the hard questions and dig into ‘the why’
without reprimand, prejudice or bias.
We do what we say we’re going to do. And we expect you to hold us accountable
because we’ll do the same for you.
Results don’t happen by chance. They are earned, measured, and should be pursued
deliberately and with purpose. We facilitate growth in our people, clients, and
communities – performance will deliver growth.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward responses to email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your application.
Only those being considered will receive a response