Nothers The Award Store, located in London Ontario, is looking for the Account Manager to join our team. This is a full-time position with annual salary range between $37,000 – $40,000. We offer a great work environment, competitive wages and group benefits.
The Account Manager works within the Corporate, Sports, Not for Profit and Government Accounts Value Stream team to manage existing accounts. This position also involves new business development for 20% of the time. He/she is the main point of contact for the assigned accounts. Working closely with outside sales and all internal departments. The Account Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing the entire process from sales proposal to order production and delivery including preparation of sales proposals, order entry, direct communication with customers regarding any order related questions, working with arts department, purchasing and production staff to ensure all orders are completed and delivered up to customers’ satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business or marketing; degree in Corporate, Event or Sports management an asset
- Minimum 2 years work experience in sales environment
- Minimum 2 years involvement with sports organizations; or Corporate event planning sound understanding of the sport and or not for profit system in Canada
- Strong project management skills and use of excel
- Experienced in preparing and delivering PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to follow the entire order production process
- Must be well organized, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail
- Analytical problem solver with ability to apply common sense and make sound decisions
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills
- High proficiency in computer skills: data entry, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, email
- Able to lift items up to (50 lbs.)
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Able to consistently represent the company in a professional manner
- Experience using Lakeshore (Internal ERP system) an asset
- General office hours Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5 with occasional weekend work as required
- Mostly working on a computer using various software programs
- Data entry and sitting for extended periods of time
- Fast paced position
- Occasional travel may be required
- Occasional overtime may be required
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com