The IABC London Outstanding Communicator Award was awarded for the first time in June 2017. This prestigious award recognizes an individual who exemplifies excellence in communications and demonstrates strong commitment to communications in their professional work. Whether involved in the private, public or not-for-profit sector, the recipient of this award will have made significant contributions to business communications by fostering, initiating and/or participating in effective and successful communications programs.
- A senior leader who promotes a culture of communication within their organization.
- The nominee has demonstrated exceptional leadership, management and communications skills and has contributed to the overall positive reputation of the communications profession.
- The nominee has shepherded an exemplary communications plan or project, sometimes in the face of controversy or significant change, that demonstrates creativity and innovation and contributed to the organization’s success.
- The nominee has demonstrated a commitment to highest ethical and professional standards and sets standards of excellence to which others can aspire.
- The nominee’s organization must be located in London or the surrounding region.
Note: Both IABC members and non-members can be nominated.
Questions related to the Outstanding Communicator Award can be sent to email@example.com.
2018 – David Billson, CEO, rTraction Canada, Inc
2017 – Andrew McClenaghan, President, Digital Echidna