Student Liaison – Western University
Stephanie is currently enrolled in the Public Relations program at Western University. Before beginning her journey in Communications, she completed her undergraduate degree at Western University in the Sociology of Population, Aging and Health Minoring in French Translation. Stephanie’s passion for communications started at a young age with a love for languages, being fluent in English, French and Czech. She is excited to plant roots in the community and be involved with IABC London.
- Champion IABC London to student peers.
- Represent student interests to the Board.
- Working with the Director Membership, develop and execute strategic initiatives for student member outreach and engagement.
- Take the lead in encouraging student participation at IABC London events, such as: Virtuoso and monthly professional events
- Promote student member value and benefits
- Attend monthly IABC London Board meetings and events where students are present.
- Support board members in engaging student members and act as student membership champion in the community.