Director, Awards Celebration
With more than two decades experience, Roxanne is an award-winning communicator who is committed to public service, transparency and accountability.
Following five years as a print journalist, she moved to the policing sector and worked across the country as a communications strategist with several policing services, including the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. She was thrilled to return to London to take on the new civilian manager position with the London Police Service.
- Oversee the planning, branding and execution of the annual awards gala.
- Recruit and manage a volunteer committee to promote and execute the event.
- Work with the Sponsorship Director to secure in-kind and cash sponsorship for the event.
- Assign and delegate event roles and duties to event committee members, including communications, media relations, social media and sponsorship/
- Coordinate gala-related communications with Director, Communications and appropriate liaisons