Contact info: email@example.com
Anna is a graduate of Western University and holds a postgraduate certificate in Corporate Communications and Public Relations from Fanshawe College.
Anna is currently Development & Communications Coordinator at Community Living London- one of London’s largest organizations supporting over 800 people with a developmental disability and their families live fulfilled lives.
Anna has over 8 years experience working in the not-for-profit sector. For two years, Anna hosted a television show with Rogers TV called ‘Strathroy-Caradoc Living’ while working in Strathroy.
Anna joined the IABC Board of Directors in June 2016 and oversees Professional Development with Andrew. Anna also sits on the Executive of the London & Region Fundraising Professionals and is a mentor as part of The Larry Myny Mentorship Program.
- Develop an annual Professional Development event series that speaks to a communications and public relations audience
- Execute and promote each Professional Development event September through May
- Source and organize speakers for each Professional Development event
- Develop and manage an annual budget for the Professional Development portfolio
- Develop and manage a Professional Development committee of community volunteers