Northern delivers Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions, designed and developed with the latest open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. As a Google Premier Partner and Magento Enterprise Solution Partner, our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Digital Advertising Specialist to join our London team.
A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for digital advertising.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
- Further our clients’ online reach and drive targeted traffic that leads to conversions.
- Strategize, create and manage digital advertising campaigns, monitor their performance and optimize them for results.
- Stay in the know of the latest trends and eCommerce tactics for advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and more.
- In-Depth Knowledge of SEM/PPC/CPM Trends
- Understands Search Intent & Purchasing Behaviour
- Business Knowledge (i.e. Sales Cycle, Profits, Seasonality)
- 2+ years experience working in a digital media environment, paid search, display and/or paid social
- Ability to Analyze Data & Provide Recommendations
- Google Analytics Certified
- Awesome Excel Skills
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.