Type: Full-time; Salaried
Position: Senior Account Manager
Salary: To be discussed
Group Benefits: Yes
Start Date: June 18, 2018
Reports to: Kylie McConnell, Director of Accounts
Account Manager Responsibilities:
tbk Creative is hiring a full-time Sr. Account Manager. The Sr. Account Manager plays a critical role in tbk Creative’s delivery of web design and web applications development solutions. The successful applicant will be provided a portfolio of some of tbk Creative’s largest clients and will lead, amongst other things, large web integrations that create greater efficiencies and marketing solutions for this client base.
A message from the president of tbk Creative, Andrew Schiestel:
tbk Creative is one of Canada’s highest quality providers of web design and digital marketing solutions. The company is boutique, employing 25 staff members and is based in downtown London, Ontario right across the street from beautiful Victoria Park.
In 2016, with gratitude, the company was awarded Small Business of the Year at the London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Awards, and in 2018 tbk Creative was named both Top Web Design Provider (three consecutive years – 2016, 2017, & 2018) and “Top Online Marketing Provider” in London, Ontario by Consumer Choice Award.
By joining our team, you will be a key part to tbk Creative’s daily mission of helping iconic brands become formidable online. Some of our current clients include 3M® Canada, Hino® Motors Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Yogen Fruz® and Lerners LLP. You may also be involved in projects with tbk Creative’s affiliated company, AODA Online, which is the most popular commercial web accessibility software built in Canada.
If you feel like you’d jive with tbk Creative’s culture and fit the requirements of the role, we welcome and greatly look forward to your application.
The responsibilities of the Sr. Account Manager role include:
- Overseeing the project management of large web design and web application projects (e-commerce, ERP, central systems integrations, web application development etc.)
- Representing our clients’ voice internally so we better understand their needs, deliver meaningful solutions and exceed their expectations
- Leading internal agile/scrum meetings to continually progress the development of client projects
- Project managing digital marketing solutions for a portion of your portfolio
- Assisting senior management with web and digital strategy development
- Offering new web design, web application and digital marketing solutions to clients where it can generate better business performance
- Leading the team to compile ongoing production and performance reports
- Leading client and staff meetings (both training and ongoing service delivery)
- Partnering with leadership team to execute sales and consulting meetings and assist in the production of project proposals
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program (university degree preferred) in an applicable field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and understanding of project management processes
- At least 5 years experience project managing web design, systems integrations and/or web application projects
- At least an intermediate knowledge of web analytics
- Above average skillset in Office’s suite of products including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working with popular digital marketing mediums from an account management perspective such as digital advertising, email marketing, blogging, social marketing, SEO and other various online campaigns.
- Critical Thinking – Ability to absorb, process and effectively communicate complex/technical information in a way that is easy to understand.
- Internal and external communication – Ability to identify a client’s value propositions and communicate these in a clear, concise manner. Ability to understand clients’ needs/requests and be able to say it back to them or identify the proper subject matter expert at tbk Creative to support them.
- Planning and Organization – Set daily schedules, properly assess and organize tasks based on priority, and map out plans for account growth.
- Time Management – Management of time in the most efficient way possible.
- Goal Setting – Sets own goals around conversations that demonstrates a commitment to professional development; takes ownership of own performance; manages goal attainment; able to set reasonable goals; monitor progress and communicate/ask for help when off pace for goal attainment.
- Active Listening – Able to identify client needs; asks great questions & listens.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org