The Palasad has been thrilling guests at its two London locations for over 20 years. It is London’s premiere destination for groups, families and friends who want to experience fun and good food in a lively atmosphere. The Palasad is growing and needs a full-time Marketing/Communications Manager to join us. At the Palasad, we not only create fun, we are fun!
The Marketing/Communications Manager is responsible for leading The Palasad’s marketing function by developing and implementing an annual marketing/communications plan that will strengthen the Palasad brand.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Develop an annual marketing/communications plan and calendar to support the company’s business objectives for the year and to strengthen the Palasad brand
- Implement innovative marketing campaigns for email, website, sales department, social media, in-store, radio, print etc. and monitor campaign results and ROI.
- Be the expert and authority in Google Analytics, for reporting, identifying trends, getting ahead of challenges, and more.
- Manage internal and external communications and public relations events including: creating and updating content, monitoring stakeholder engagement, representing the brand at promotional and networking events, and developing business-to- business partnerships
- Participate as a member of the Palasad’s Leadership Team, manage the marketing/communications staff and budget
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Advertising, Sales or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience in a marketing/communications role preferably in the hospitality or a service-oriented industry
- Experience in creating and executing successful traditional and social media marketing campaigns
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants should send their resume to Garth Brophy ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
Palasad is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.