Why Partner with IABC London?
By partnering with IABC London, you have the chance to give back to your business community and connect with some of the most influential communicators from the London region.
As a sponsor, your company will reach more than 500 leaders (134 members, plus hundreds of other associates and professionals) who work in corporate communications, marketing, media relations, digital media and public relations.
IABC London’s members represent a diverse range of professional expertise and educational backgrounds. We are proud to be part of an international network of more than 15,000 fellow communications practitioners active in 70+ countries around the world.
A range of sponsorship benefits can get your company name in front of London’s leading communicators, building your awareness and recognition in the community. Benefits can include:
- logo recognition on event signage, print materials and e-marketing
- display advertising in the Connect email newsletter
- logo recognition and link displayed on IABC London’s Sponsors webpage
- verbal recognition of contribution at sponsored event
- listing in IABC London’s Online Services Directory
- social media mentions
- use of online job posting service — IABC London’s most visited webpage
Types of Sponsorship
Opportunities include cash sponsorship for special events, notably the annual Virtuoso Awards and Gala, as well as gift- or service-in-kind for items such as:
- venue rental
- web services
- multi-media production
- and more
Get Involved Today or find out more about partnering with IABC London by contacting Kris Dundas, ABC, Sponsorship Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.